Consequences of (post-socialist) land use and climate change for landscape water budgets, soil degradation and rehabilitation in the forest steppe zone of Bashkortostan
The assessment of effects of the new economic situation and climate change on soil degradation of the Forest Steppe Zone in Bashkortostan is figured out as main research subject. To reach the overall goal we have defined 5 research targets:
- Characterization of history, stages, and dynamics of land use
- Characterization of soil degradation
- Characterization of soil erosion
- Characterization of influence of climate conditions on soil degradation ? esp. soil erosion ? and water balance
- Characterization of measures against soil degradation and erosion in the past and present
Bashkortostan, soil degradation, water balance
Die Daten werden geladen ...
Keine Ergebnisse gefunden, bitte ändern Sie Ihre Suchanfrage.